view our other sites:

University Scholarships

The following colleges and universities offer Farm Credit Mid-America scholarships. For more information, contact the university or your advisor in the College of Agriculture.


Middle Tennessee State University
School of Agribusiness and AgriScience
P.O. Box 5
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Phone: 615-898-2523

Tennessee Tech University
University Advancement
Box 5047
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
Phone: 931-372-3206

University of Tennessee at Knoxville
Office of Ag Development
230 Morgan Hall
2632 Morgan Circle
Knoxville, TN 37996-4513
Phone: 865-974-1928

University of Tennessee at Martin
Office of Development
328 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238-5028
Phone: 731-881-7629

Tennessee State University
203 Lawson Hall
3500 John A. Merritt Blvd
Nashville, TN 37209
Phone: 615-630-0526


The Ohio State University
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
Ag Administration Building, Room 100
2120 Fyffe Road
Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: 614-292-6891

Wilmington College
Advancement Office
Pyle Center Box 1307
251 Ludovic Street
Wilmington, OH 45177
Phone: 937-382-6661 x432


Western Kentucky University
Department of Agriculture
1 Big Red Way
Bowling Green, KY 42101-3576
Phone: 270-745-3151

University of Kentucky
UK College of Ag Alumni and Student Development
Room N-212 Ag Science Building North
Lexington, KY 40546-0091
Phone: 859-257-7211

Murray State University
103 S Oakley Applied Science Building
Murray, KY 42071
Phone: 270-809-3329

Morehead State University
Department of Agriculture Sciences
325 Reed Hall
Morehead, KY 40351
Phone: 606-783-2662

Eastern Kentucky
University A.B. Charter Building Room #2
521 Lancaster Avenue
Richmond, KY 4047
Phone: 859-622-2237


Purdue University
Office of Academic Programs
Agricultural Administration Building
615 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47097-2053
Phone: 765-494-8472