Farm Credit is here to help in time of drought
For nearly a century, Farm Credit has fueled growth in rural America. Farm Credit Mid-America has the resources, experience and tools to help our customers weather financial storms. We have an office near you with staff available to discuss your concerns about the drought and its impact on your farming operation. Call us at 1-800-444-3276, or click here for a list of office locations.
Below are additional drought resources:
- Three Keys to Financial Survival in a Drought
- Crop Insurance QA July 2012 - updated July 19, 2012
- U.S. Drought Monitor – updated every Thursday morning
- Weekly Crop and Weather Reports by state
- Crop Progress Report – Issued weekly during the growing season, this report lists planting and and harvesting progress and overall condition of selected crops across the U.S.
- USDA – Drought Website with links to resources and additional information about the drought
- The Climate Corporation – Interactive weather history dating back 30 years
- DatelineDrought.com – Daily video update hosted by Farm Progress Director Max Armstrong and other Farm Progress Editors
- Executive Order from Ohio’s Governor Kasich – posted July 27, 2012