Farm Credit provides crop insurance to help you manage your risk, from extreme weather conditions to drops in market prices. Our licensed Crop Insurance Specialists focus solely on crop insurance and bring knowledge and expertise to your operation. They will meet with you to review changes, determine coverage levels and provide you a tailored plan for your operating needs.
Crop Insurance Product Line
We offer a full lineup of crop insurance products.
- Yield Protection (YP): multiple-peril crop insurance products that provide protection against losses in yield due to nearly all natural disasters.
- Revenue Protection (RP): based on the Commodity Exchange Price Provisions (CEPP) prices and protects against production loss, price decline or increase, or a combination of both.
- Actual Production History (APH): Actual Production History (APH) is available for crops without a Commodity Exchange price discovery, and will continue to have established and additional price elections set by the USDA Risk Management Agency (RMA)
- GRIP/GRP: county-based revenue insurance policies
- Crop Hail: All crop hail policies differ by state and crop, as do endorsements available.
- Livestock Insurance (LRP & LGM): Offers protection against a decline in the feeding margin for cattle and swine
- Enterprise Plus – gives you extra coverage to protect your farms all together and individually.
Getting the best possible coverage
Here are additional benefits of Farm Credit’s Crop Insurance Program. As a crop insurance policyholder, you are responsible for regularly submitting information about your operation to your crop insurance specialist. Please see our Policy Steps page for more information regarding these responsibilities.
Find a Crop Insurance Specialist near you
Farm Credit Mid-America has offices throughout Indiana, Ohio, Kentuckyand Tennessee. To find an office close to you, click here. Contact us and we will put you in touch with a specialist today! Or, complete the attached Crop Insurance Program Form and we’ll be happy to send you more information about our Crop Insurance Programs.