If you are an agribusiness, farmer, part-time farmer or someone who doesn’t farm but desires to live in a rural community, you’ve come to the right place for your financing needs. From farm real estate and operating loans to equipment, buildings and other capital needs, Farm Credit is the leader in farm financing. We also make loans to finance purchases such as cars, trucks, lawn tractors, education and buying, building or remodeling country homes.
Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Farm Credit Mid-America is an agricultural cooperative lender serving more than 95,000 customer-members throughout Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. We are part of the near century old Farm Credit System, the largest single provider of credit to American agriculture. With 93 offices and more than 1,000 employees, Farm Credit is backed by the strength of $18.3 billion in owned and managed loan assets.
As a cooperative, we are owned and controlled by our customer-members. One of the advantages of belonging to a cooperative is that by being a member, you have a voice in how the organization is run and can use that power to shape the course we follow in the future and elect the leadership of today Additionally, the capital invested in Farm Credit allows us to be a low-cost lender, passing the value of ownership directly to customers through lower interest rates.
When it’s time to finance your next purchase or refinance existing debt, we hope you consider Farm Credit Mid-America as your lending partner.
To be a dependable source of constructive credit and high quality service at the best possible value for farmers and rural residents.
To be the lender and employer of choice in our marketplace.
- Integrity – We are honest, fair and consistent, living up to both the letter and spirit of honorable conduct.
- Respect – We value differences in people and encourage employees to challenge one another while maintaining mutual trust and respect.
- Commitment – We have a strong work ethic and are dedicated to excellence in everything we do while pursuing a balance between work and personal life.
- Customer Focus – We constantly seek to identify and understand the needs of our external and internal customers, exceed their expectations and help them achieve success.
- High Performance – We take the initiative to continually enhance our skills and maintain a sense of urgency to perform above expectations.
- Team Focus – We believe the best results are achieved through open communication and cooperation. We are ambitious first and foremost for Farm Credit Mid-America and our customers.