If you’re like me, I’ve run out of places to stash all my account statements! Farm Credit can offer a solution for customers - paperless bills and statements. The idea behind the paperless system is to save you time and space. It also saves Farm Credit the expense of printing and mailing statements each month (which in turn is an overall savings for our customers.
Request Online Statements in a few simple steps.
- Click on Account Access and then select Online Banking to log in to your account
- Click Turn off paper bills and statements
- Select Yes from the drop down to Turn off Statements and Bills
- Click on the Send button at the bottom of the screen
Instead of writing and mailing a payment check, you can go online, click a button and your bill is paid (another time and paper saver!) It’s easy to pay your Farm Credit bills online with a few clicks using our Pay Now feature in Online Banking.
- Click on Account Access and then select Online Banking to log in to your account.
- Click on the Pay Now tab.
- Select the accounts you wish to pay and the bank account.
- Click submit and confirm.
You will receive an email confirmation of the transaction. If you are a first time user, you will need to set up your bank account prior to using Pay Now. Bank accounts can be set up in Online Banking through the Transfer/Payment feature under Account Info/Payment. Once a bank account is set up, the Pay Now feature is available.